Ultra wide picture angle of 180 degrees on DX sensor achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens on to the sensor) enabling smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to edge-to-corner on the image.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on 35mm
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m, or 0.03m from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible
- Nikon's Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration
- Design enables a combination of wider angle-of-view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- G Type DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models
- Built-in Flower Type lens Hood
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.