Please contact us to verify availability.
If you want just one lens to cover life’s many shooting opportunities, this may be the lens. Its powerful 11x zoom goes from wide-angle (18mm)—great for group shots, landscapes and more—to telephoto (200mm)—great for portraits and bringing the action close. Its equipped with Nikon’s advanced Vibration Reduction (VR II) for remarkable image clarity even when handheld shooting or in demanding lighting situations. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II is a powerful, versatile photo and video partner.
- A zoom lens offering a high zoom ratio with magnification of 11.1x
- Equipped with a zoom lock switch
- Equipped with a compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II)
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) adopted
- Two focus modes available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Focal length: 18-200mm
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-36
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements)
- Picture angle: 76°-8°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.5 m/1.6 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.22x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 72mm
- Diameter x length: (extension from lens mount) Appproximately 77 x 96.5 mm/3.0 x 3.8 in.
- Weight: Approximately 565 g/19.9 oz.
- 72mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-72
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-35
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018