Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Comprising both length and flexibility, the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR from Nikon is a medium to super telephoto zoom characterized by its advanced optical design, internal teleconverter, and host of handling assets to suit photographing fast-moving subjects. Distinguishing itself among most zooms, this 180-400mm features a built-in 1.4x teleconverter to allow for on-the-fly switching to an effective 252-560mm f/5.6 lens for greater reach. A constant f/4 maximum aperture is also a key feature for realizing consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and for producing shallow depth of field and selective focusing imagery. Complementing these traits is a sophisticated optical design that utilizes eight extra-low dispersion glass elements and one fluorite element to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Built-In 1.4x Teleconverter
- One Fluorite and Eight ED Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine Coated Front Lens Element
- Silent Wave Motor and Internal Focusing
- Vibration Reduction, Sport/Tripod Modes
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Removable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- LC-K103 Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HK-41 Lens Hood
- Drop-In Filter Holder
- NC 40.5mm Neutral Color Filter
- LN-2 Lens Strap for NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR
- CL-L2 Soft Case
- Tripod Collar