Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
- A super telephoto zoom lens supporting Nikon’s exclusive range of focal lengths from 200 to 400mm
- Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
- Four ED glass elements minimize chromatic aberration for higher optical performance
- Three focus modes are available — A/M, M/A and M
- Focal length: 200-400mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Lens construction: 24 elements in 17 groups (with four ED glass elements, Nano Crystal Coat), and one detachable protective glass
- Angle of view: 12°20’ - 6°10’ (8° - 4° with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance: 2 m/6.6 ft. (in AF mode), 1.95 m/6.4 ft. (in MF mode)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.27x (in AF mode), 0.28x (in MF mode)
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 124 x 365.5 mm/4.9 x 14.4 in.
- Weight: Approximately 3,360 g/7.4 lbs. (with protective glass)
- Slip-on Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Slip-on Hood HK-30
- Semi-soft Case CL-L2
- Dedicated slip-in filter holder
- 52mm Screw-on NC Filter
- Dedicated lens protective glass
- Dedicated lens protective glass case
- Strap LN-1