Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days
Introducing the newest addition to Nikon's compact high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lenses, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR. Inspired by today's versatile HD-SLR shooters, it strikes an ideal balance between exceptional optics, advanced lens technologies—including our game-changing third generation of Vibration Reduction with up to 5 stops of image stabilization—and a remarkably compact, lightweight design. Whether you shoot with an FX- or DX-format camera, handheld or tripod-mounted, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR delivers the serious telephoto zoom performance you've been seeking.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length Range: 70-200mm
- Zoom Ratio: 2.9x
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- Minimum Aperture: f/32
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50'
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 8°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 34°20'
- Minimum Angle of View (FX-format): 12°20'
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1.36x
- Lens Elements: 20
- Lens Groups: 14
- High Refractive Index Elements
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Distance Informatio
- Nano Crystal Coat
- ED Glass Elements: 3
- Super Integrated Coating
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)
- Internal Focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.28 ft.
- Focus: Mode AF, Manual
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Dimensions: (Approx.) 3.1x7.0 in. (Diameter x Length), 78.0x178.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight (Approx.): 30.0 oz. (850g)
- LC-67 Snap-on Front Lens Cap 67mm
- HB-60 Bayonet Hood
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1225 Semi-Soft Case