Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
When greater working distance is needed for close-up and macro shooting, the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8 delivers 105mm of reach, exceptional image quality, a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture and 1:1 reproduction ratio. Featuring advanced Nikon lens technologies like Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization, it’s optimized for close-up and macro photography yet versatile enough for all photographic situations—even handheld shooting!
- The VRII function minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 4 stops faster at near infinity to 3m (1/30x reproduction ratio) shooting
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation
- ED glass element
- Nano Crystal Coat ensures superior optical performance by virtually eliminating internal lens element reflections
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 and Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1
- 1:1 of maximum reproduction ratio and up to 31cm closest focusing distance
- Up to 154mm working distance (at near 1:1)
- Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening
- 62mm filter size