Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
Meet the new standard by which all short telephoto lenses will be measured against, the world's first full-frame 105mm with an f/1.4 aperture. A marvel of optical precision, distortion correction and craftsmanship. It's fast maximum aperture make this an ideal optic for available light—recommended for portraiture or indoor sports. This short telephoto lens can defocus backgrounds with painterly finesse and isolate subjects with three-dimensional fidelity. For those seeking the ultimate in image quality in photography or videography, there's no close second.
- World's first full-frame 105mm with an f/1.4 maximum aperture
- A marvel of optical precision, distortion correction and craftsmanship
- Chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare is minimized by three Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) elements
- Nano Crystal Coat (N) outperforms conventional antireflection coatings over a broad wavelength range for maximum contrast
- Mount Type Nikon: F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 105 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 16
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 15°20'
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°10?
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.13 x
- Lens Elements: 14
- Lens Groups: 9
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Distance Information
- Nano Crystal Coat
- ED Glass Elements: 3
- Fluorine Coat
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)
- Internal Focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.0 m from focal plane
- Focus Mode: AF, Manual
- Filter Size: 82 mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions: 94.5 x 106 mm (Diameter x Length) distance from camera lens mount flange. Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- Approx. Weight: 985 g. Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- LC-82 82mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-79 Bayonet Hood
- CL-1218 Lens Case