Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
FX-format prime lens offers fast f/1.8 aperture and delivers outstanding clarity and high contrast, low-light performance and depth-of-field control for beautiful stills and HD videos.
- Silent Wave Motor: AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology.
- Aspherical lens elements: This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- Super Integrated Coating: Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- Nano Crystal Coat: An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths.
- Rear Focusing: A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 28mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Format: FX/35mm, DX
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 53°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 75°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x
- Lens Elements: 11
- Lens Groups: 9
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Distance Information
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.85 ft. (0.25m)
- Focus Mode: Auto, Manual
- Rear Focusing
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Dimensions: (Approx.) 2.9x3.2 in. (Diameter x Length), 73.0x80.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight: (Approx.) 11.6 oz. (330g)
- LC-67 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- HB-64 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-0915 Semi-soft Lens Case