Please contact us to verify availability.
A highly anticipated lens for professional photographers with no room for compromise, the new NIKKOR AF-S 85mm f/1.4 is an ultra-fast classic portrait lens boasting amazing picture quality, high performance and the ability to create dramatic background effects (bokeh). This lens is engineered for professional portrait, studio and wedding photographers wishing to shoot at fast maximum apertures while retaining the highest performance. The NIKKOR AF-S 85mm f/1.4 lens is also well suited for portraits and low-light shooting situations because of its ability to create a shallow depth of field with exacting sharpness and detail. The NIKKOR AF-S 85mm f/1.4 is optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format digital SLR cameras, and features two focus modes, M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual), to further enhance versatility and adapt to a shooter’s needs. Additional features include Internal Focus (IF) that allows the lens to focus without changing the barrel length, Nano Crystal Coat to reduce instances of ghosting and flare and a rugged construction to endure aggressive field use.
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 9 groups (with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 28°30’ (18°50’ with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focus distance: 0.85m (2.79ft)
- Max reproduction ratio: 0.12x
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: AF with built in SWM and Manual focus
- Focus modes: M/A and M
- Filter/attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length: Approx. 86.5 x 84mm / 3.4 x 3.3in
- Weight: Approx. 595g / 21.0oz