Open box item. Low Quantities
Please contact us to verify availability.
The AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens is engineered specifically for extreme close-up photography, and perfectly suited for general imaging as well. The new AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens can focus at a distance of approximately 0.185m (.6 ft.) at its closest, and allows photographers to capture breathtaking close-up photography with reproduction ratios up to 1:1 (life-size).
The new AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED lens incorporates a myriad of innovative features and technologies, including Nikon's Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM), Nano Crystal Coat, Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass and Internal Focusing (IF) design.
Combined with the Silent Wave Motor technology and Internal Focusing system, the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED-IF provides handling characteristics that better enable superior close-up photography. The SWM provides fast, quiet and accurate autofocus performance and Nikon’s Internal Focusing (IF) design further enhances AF performance, while also allowing photographers to manually focus quickly and smoothly. Internal Focusing (IF) also eliminates rotation of the front lens element, making it more convenient to use rotating polarizing filters as well as the Nikon Wireless Close-up Speedlight System. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm opening allows out-of-focus background or foreground scene information to appear more natural.
Nikon's exclusive Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating produce superior colour, while dramatically reducing ghosting and flare for superior image quality. An additional (Extra-low Dispersion) ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, allowing the lens to deliver stunning, high-contrast images while the use of two aspherical lenses help correct spherical aberration and coma, producing accurate image reproduction even at the widest aperture.
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling—design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation.
- 62mm filter size