Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
AF-S 50mm lens — a fast, single-focal-length lens with normal picture angle (when attached to a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 75mm in FX/35mm format)
- Focal length: 50mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Picture angle: 46°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m/1.5 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.15x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 58mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approx. 73.5 × 54 mm/2.9 x 2.1 in
- Weight: Approx. 280 g/9.9 oz.
- 58mm snap-on front lens cap LC-58
- Rear lens cap LF-1
- Bayonet hood HB-47
- Flexible lens pouch CL-1013