Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
With its updated classic exterior design and feel, outstanding NIKKOR optics and advanced Nikon lens technologies, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition is the perfect match for the Nikon Df and anyone who appreciates the feel of a classic lens. Its fast f/1.8 maximum aperture renders beautifully blurred backgrounds and maximizes low-light performance, and its 50mm normal perspective is ideal for everyday shooting. And despite its classic styling, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition is a fully modern NIKKOR lens with Nikon's advanced technologies, like Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, nearly silent autofocusing with seamless manual override. Well suited for travel and everyday applications, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition will be your go-to lens for great shots.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 31°30'
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 47°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x
- Lens Elements: 7
- Lens Groups: 6
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Distance Information
- Aspherical Elements: 1
- Super Integrated Coating
- Autofocus: AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5 ft. (0.45m)
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions: 73 x 52.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Approx. Weight: 190g