Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Updated classic FX prime lens with a fast maximum aperture is ideal for everyday shooting, in low lighting situations and images with beautiful background blur (bokeh). The AF-S 50mm f/1.8G includes Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) for fast and precise autofocus and an aspheric lens element for outstanding optical performance with high contrast.
- Fast f/1.8, compact FX-format prime (fixed focal length) lens: The AF-S 50mm f/1.8G is optimized for FX-format DSLR cameras but equally at home on any Nikon DX-format DSLR, featuring Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) and an aspherical lens element.
- Aspherical Lens Element: Virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM): Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior colour consistency and reduced flare.
- Rounded 7 Blade Diaphragm: Renders more natural background blur (Bokeh).
- 58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-58
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4
- Bayonet Hood HB-47
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1013