Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Unleash the power of your high-resolution Nikon HD-SLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED draws maximum definition and image quality from Nikon's high-pixel-count image sensors for truly dazzling photos and HD videos. It brings the outstanding optical characteristics of AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G to Nikon's f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions. With 63° of coverage, ED and AS glass elements for outstanding contrast and minimal distortion, Nikon's innovative Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise autofocusing and a lightweight, compact design, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED is an outstanding choice for your photo or HD video applications.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 44°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 63°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.16x
- Lens Elements: 11
- Lens Groups: 8
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- ED Glass Elements: 1
- Aspherical Elements: 1
- Super Integrated Coating
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.82 ft. (0.25m)
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual
- Rear Focusing
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions: 72 x 71.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Approx. Weight: 305g