Please contact us to verify availability.
A truly versatile high-performance lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G is the choice of pro and serious photographers for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism, astrophotography and more. The 35mm focal length provides a natural angle of view, similar to the perception of the human eye. With an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture, this lens will help you capture beautiful images with a shallow depth-of-field, even in the most challenging of lighting conditions.
- Fast 35mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Superior optical performance achieves high-resolution images with natural picture blur
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections to effectively reduce ghost and flare
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures quiet AF operation with superior subject-tracking ability
- Refined MF driving mechanism reduces focus time lag and improves operational ease in M/A mode
- Focal length: 35mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (with one aspherical lens element)
- Angle of view: 63° (44° with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.3 m/0.98 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.2x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size: 67mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 83 x 89.5 mm/3.3 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: Approximately 600 g/21.2 oz.
- 67mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-67
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4
- Bayonet Hood HB-59
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118