Perhaps one of the most hotly anticipated lenses in recent memory, the new AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED lens blends a natural yet versatile 24mm perspective with an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture expanding an existing collection of over 60 NIKKOR interchangeable lenses. The f/1.4 maximum aperture allows photographers to shoot handheld in low light and provides dramatic separation between subject and a softened background. In a wide variety of photographic situations, both FX- and DX-format shooters will enjoy the benefits of extra-bright f/1.4 viewing, superb image quality and the dramatic perspectives afforded by a picture angle of 84° (61° when mounted on a DX-format body).
- ED glass and aspherical lens elements are utilized for a new optical design that achieves high resolution and good balance in terms of aberration for pleasing blur characteristics
- The adoption of Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare
- Quiet focusing with built-in Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Two focus modes selectable - M/A and M
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups (with two ED glass and two aspherical lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 84° (61° with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m/0.82 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.18x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mount flange): Approximately 83 x 88.5 mm
- Weight: Approximately 620 g/21.9 oz.
- 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-51
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.