$299.95contact us to verify availability.
Welcome to photography.
Before the D3400, you chose your smartphone camera for convenience. Zooming was clumsy. Shooting in low light was nearly impossible. Capturing fast action was a game of luck. But after the D3400, you'll see that you were compromising image quality. That some of the greatest photos happen when the light is low. That fast action can be frozen in perfect clarity. And that a camera and a smartphone can work together in harmony to make the photos you share absolutely amazing.
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor with no optical low-pass filter for breathtaking image quality
- Always connected with Nikon SnapBridge and a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Compact, lightweight and very easy to use, regardless of skill level
- Learn as you go with Nikon's innovative Guide Mode
- Native ISO range from 100–25,600
- EXPEED 4 image processing
- Long battery life letting you shoot up to approx. 1,200 shots per charge
- Dust-reduction system: Image Dust Off reference data (Capture NX-D software required)
- Media: SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (with terminal cover)
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap