This is the full frame mirrorless camera for those who sweat every little detail. There’s the ultra-high resolution of 45.7 megapixels with no optical low-pass filter. The power of dual processors. 4K Ultra HD video at 60p. The next-generation 493-point autofocus system. High-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. Two card slots. Tons of creative features. Flexible power options. Compatibility with a vertical battery grip. Wireless connectivity with smartphones and laptops and so much more.
- 45.7 MP BSI CMOS sensor with an ISO range of 64 to 25,600
- 10 fps shooting at full resolution in continues high and the Z 7 can handle burst rates with 3.3x the buffer capacity of the Z 7 (in 12-bit lossless compressed RAW)
- Z 7II features a 493 point on sensor phase-detect AF covering 90% of the frame and can focus in half the light (as low as -3EV) compared to the Z 7
- Dual EXPEED 6 Processors for twice the power – improving image processing and burst capability, while increasing power efficiency
- Robust weather sealing
- Dual card slots – one 3017200 (type B)/XWD slot and one SD UHS-II slot for versatility and peace of mind
- Optional MB-N11 battery grip with a second battery chamber, shutter button, AF joystick, and dual command dials
- Enhanced AF to quickly acquire focus and track subjects throughout the frame.
- Face and eye detect available in the Wide-Area AF mode
- Advanced video capabilities – both cameras offer 4k (UHD) 60p, plus Eye-Detect AF in video. Allow users to reverse the focus ring orientation. Both cameras offer 10-bit N-Log will the optional 12-bit ProRes RAW upgrade is possible as well.
- 10-bt output to an external recorder with N-Log is possible as well as the capture of new HDR (HLG) video
- Both cameras feature the convenient iMenu access for AF modes such as the new Wide-Area F (L) mode for people or animals, with built-in Eye and Face detect AF
- USB power delivery can be enabled while the cameras are in use, drawing power from the USB source to preserve the cameras batter, or charging while the camera is turned off (with EN-EL15B or C battery)
- Exposure choices for up to 800 seconds for super slow shutter
- Compatible with Nikon Webcam Utility software beta ensuring seamless webcam functionality.
- In addition to transfer and remove camera control, the Nikon SnapBridge app can be used to streamline the firmware update process by wireless sending the latest firmware file directly to the camera (no reader or card needed)
- Portions of the information display can be hidden with still image shooting and video recording for an unobstructed view of the scene
- In-camera IBIS equivalent to 5 stops.
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.