Please contact us for availability.
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z 50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z 50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance, reliable autofocus with eye detection, and notable low-light performance. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported along with Full HD recording, which can shoot at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
- Compact mirrorless camera and lenses that still uses the new Nikon Z mount
- Camera body only weighs 15.9 ounces and still has a magnesium alloy body
- 20.9 MP CMOS sensor with excellent low-light performance – ISO range of 100-51,200
- 209 point Hybrid AF with 87% horizontal and 85% vertical coverage and is the first Nikon DX camera to feature eye-detect autofocus
- 11 fps shooting with AF/AE
- 3.2” flip down LCD touch screen with selfie mode that disables all but essential controls
- 4K video and recording up to 120fps
- SnapBridge with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, including RAW transfer