Open Box Sale!10% or higher discount on all open box items. While supplies last, sale ends Oct. 31st.
Open box item. Low Quantities
Please contact us to verify availability.
Long photo sessions with the camera in vertical position can strain your wrists and make camera controls difficult to reach; the VG-C77AM vertical grip solves this dilemma. Made to be used with your Sony ?77 DSLR camera, this vertical grip gives you a firm hold on your camera—with the shutter button right at your fingertip, and controls conveniently positioned for comfortable shooting. Features a rugged design, gasket-sealed buttons to protect against dust and moisture and a built-in compartment for two NP-FM500H InfoLITHIUM® batteries (sold separately) for up to 1,060 shots1. Plus, this grip automatically switches to backup battery power for uninterrupted shooting.
- Comfortable and ergonomic: A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting with the Sony SLT-A77V. Buttons and controls are conveniently placed and easy to reach for greater comfort.
- Gasket-sealed: The rugged, but lightweight, body design has gasket-sealed controls to resist dust and moisture.
- Dual batteries: Holds two InfoLITHIUM® batteries for extended shooting (sold separately). Stamina® power for up to 1,060 shots.
- Auto switching power: When using two batteries, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery if the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation.
- Accurate battery life indicator: Accurate remaining power indicator shows remaining power in percentage. When using two batteries, indicators show which battery is being used and what percentage of life is left.