Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
february-accessories-sony Long photo sessions with the camera in vertical position can strain your wrists and make camera controls difficult to reach; the VG-C77AM vertical grip solves this dilemma. Made to be used with your Sony ?77 DSLR camera, this vertical grip gives you a firm hold on your camera—with the shutter button right at your fingertip, and controls conveniently positioned for comfortable shooting. Features a rugged design, gasket-sealed buttons to protect against dust and moisture and a built-in compartment for two NP-FM500H InfoLITHIUM® batteries (sold separately) for up to 1,060 shots1. Plus, this grip automatically switches to backup battery power for uninterrupted shooting.
- Comfortable and ergonomic: A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting with the Sony SLT-A77V. Buttons and controls are conveniently placed and easy to reach for greater comfort.
- Gasket-sealed: The rugged, but lightweight, body design has gasket-sealed controls to resist dust and moisture.
- Dual batteries: Holds two InfoLITHIUM® batteries for extended shooting (sold separately). Stamina® power for up to 1,060 shots.
- Auto switching power: When using two batteries, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery if the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation.
- Accurate battery life indicator: Accurate remaining power indicator shows remaining power in percentage. When using two batteries, indicators show which battery is being used and what percentage of life is left.