Please contact us to verify availability.
february-accessories-sony The VG-C99AM vertical grip for your Sony Alpha a99 interchangeable lens camera (SLT-A99V) features optimal contours and essential controls that provide comfort and handling on a par with horizontal shooting. With a newly designed system that offers a triple battery advantage (two batteries in grip plus one in the camera), you will experience the ultimate in extended shooting and playback.
- Firm holding and control when shooting vertically: Shutter button is located at the low position for easy holding and positioning. All buttons are located in the most appropriate position for setting and controlling the camera when shooting vertically. Strap hole is added so the STP-GB1AM Grip Belt can easily be attached to the Vertical Grip.
- Auto switching power: Auto switching to backup batteries for uninterrupted shooting. The batteries in the grip can be replaced without turning the camera power off.
- Total of three NP-FM500H for enhanced power supply: Three NP-FM500H batteries (including one battery in the camera body, each sold separately) triple the battery performance compared to that of camera body alone. A battery with lower power in the grip is used first, and automatically switched over to the other when it runs out. The one in camera body is used at last to maximize shooting time. Remaining power of current battery conveniently indicated in percentages on the camera’s LCD monitor.
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Buttons, dials, battery cover and connecting terminal to the camera are securely sealed for dust and moisture protection.