Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
february-lenses-sony One lens for all occasions
A 24 mm to 240 mm 10x zoom range allows this one lens to cover an extensive variety of shooting situations, making it ideal for travel where reducing luggage is a priority, for landscapes, architecture, snapshots, portraits, and much more. Switch between wide angle and telephoto without having to change lenses, so more of those fleeting moments will be captured. Advanced optics effectively subdue aberration while achieving high resolution throughout the image area, and a precision linear motor drives focus for quick, smooth response. Handheld telephoto shots and low-light photography are facilitated by built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization, and the design is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in challenging conditions.
- Lens configuration (group / element): 12 / 17
- 35mm-equivalent focal length (APS-C) (mm): 24 - 240
- Angle of view (APS-C): 61° - 6° 50'
- Angle of view (35mm full frame): 84° - 10°
- No. of aperture blade: 7 (circular aperture)
- Min. aperture (F): 22 - 40
- Max. magnification ratio (x): 0.27
- Min. focus (m): 0.5 - 0.8
- Filter dia. (mm): 72
- Hood shape / mount: petal / bayonet
- Dimensions: Dia. x L (mm): 80.5 x 118.5
- Dimensions: Dia. x L (in.): 3-1/4 x 4-3/4
- Weight: (approx.) (g): 780
- Weight: (approx.) (oz.): 27.6
- Hood (ALC-SH136)