68years-lenses-sony The standard zoom redefined
Constant F2.8 24-70 mm zoom with an unprecedented union of high resolution and creamy bokeh.
A new era of standard zoom performance
No-compromises design and technology in a new constant F2.8 zoom lens that can fully utilize the performance potential of current and future high-resolution camera bodies.
G Master series lenses take imaging and expression to previously unattainable levels with a stunning blend of extremely high resolution and softly dissolving background bokeh.
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.
- Premium G Master Series Mid-range telephoto prime
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Circular 9-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Direct Drive SSM for quiet, highly precise focus lens control
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.38 m
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO: 0.24 x
- FILTER DIAMETER: 82 mm
- WEIGHT: 886 g
- Hood (ALC-SH141)
- Lens front cap (ALC-F82S)
- Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)