Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Explore the world in wide-angle detail
G Master performance in a wide-angle F2.8 16–35 mm zoom offers a wealth of opportunity to capture subjects in creative new ways. No matter what zoom setting or focus distance you shoot at, this lens delivers consistently superb resolution from corner to corner, with stunning background bokeh when required. A compact, lightweight design makes it manageable for active shooting.
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT: 35 mm full frame
- FOCAL LENGTH (MM): 16-35
- 35 MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH (APS-C): 24-52.5
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS: 13-16
- ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM): 107°–63°
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 83°–44° 2
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F): 2.8
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F): 22
- APERTURE BLADES: 11
- CIRCULAR APERTURE
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.28 m (0.92 ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X): 0.19
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM): 82
- IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT): body-integrated
- ZOOM SYSTEM: Manual
- HOOD TYPE: Petal shape, bayonet type
- DIMENSIONS (DIAMETER X LENGTH): 88.5 x 121.6 mm (3-1/2 x 4-7/8 in)
- WEIGHT: 680 g (24 oz)
- Hood (model): ALC-SH149
- Lens front cap: ALC-F82S
- Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM