Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-lenses-sony This compact full-frame Carl Zeiss wide-angle zoom lens covers a 16mm to 35mm range with a constant maximum aperture of F4, enabling consistent depth of filed and exposure settings at any focal length. The high-performance optical design boasts ZEISS T* (T-star) coating for superior contrast and resolution, five aspherical elements including a large diameter AA (advanced aspherical) element with outstanding surface precision for low distortion and corner to corner sharpness – even at wide-angles, plus three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberration to an absolute minimum. The SEL1635Z employs Optical SteadyShot® image stabilization, Silent AF and iris (aperture) drive ideal for movie capture and a 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocussed backgrounds. Ideal for Full-Frame and APS-C E-mount cameras.
- Unmatched ZEISS T* (T-star) coating
- Circular Aperture
- Aspherical lens elements
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass
- Internal focusing
- Lens-based Optical SteadyShot® image stabilization
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Lens Mount Type : Sony E-mount (35mm full frame)
- Lens Stabilization : Optical SteadyShot
- Minimum Focus Distance : 11" 0.28m
- Lens Groups-Elements : 10 groups, 12 elements
- Filter Diameter : 72mm
- Lens Type : Full-frame E-mount Wide-angle Lens
- Lens Weight : 18.3 oz (518g)
- Aperture (Max.) : f/4.0
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Maximum Magnification : 0.19x
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : 16-35mm (35mm) 24- 52.5mm (APS-C)
- Aspheric Elements : 5 aspherical, 1 advanced aspherical
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Angle of View : 83°-44° (APS-C) 107°-63° (35mm)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 3-1/8" x 4" (78 x 98.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 18.2 oz (518g)