Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-lenses-sony A perfect macro prime for everyday use
This versatile 50 mm "normal" macro prime lens for full-frame sensors is ideal for everyday photography as well as capturing impressive 1:1 macro images. You can get as close as 16 centimetres from the subject while the normal angle of view makes it possible to include background elements for added creative freedom. Controls and operation are optimized for easy, efficient close-up shooting.
- 50 mm standard 1:1 macro lens
- Compact, lightweight design
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- 0.16 m minimum focus distance
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design 2
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT: 35 mm full frame
- FOCAL LENGTH (MM): 50
- 35 MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH (APS-C): 75
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS: 7-8
- ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM): 47 °
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 32° 2
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F): 2.8
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F): 16
- APERTURE BLADES: 7
- CIRCULAR APERTURE
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.16 m (0.53 ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X): 1
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM): 55
- IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT) - (body-integrated)
- DIMENSIONS (DIAMETER X LENGTH): 70.8 x 71 mm (2 7/8 x 2 7/8 inches)
- WEIGHT: 236 g (8.4 oz)
- Lens front cap: ALC-F55S
- Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM