Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
A large-aperture 50 mm prime lens is a must-have for serious full-frame camera users, and this is an excellent, affordable choice. The optical design is state-of-the-art for high image quality, and the large F1.8 maximum aperture can produce gorgeous background bokeh. On APS-C format E-mount bodies it provides equally high quality with an equivalent focal length of about 75 mm.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry
- F1.8 maximum aperture for low-light shots
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- 75 mm (35 mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT: 35 mm full frame
- FOCAL-LENGTH: 50mm
- 35 MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH (APS-C): 75mm
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS: 5 / 6
- ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM): 47°
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 32°
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F): 1.8
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F): 22
- APERTURE BLADES: 7
- CIRCULAR APERTURE
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.45 m (1.48 ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO: 0.14x
- FILTER DIAMETER: 49 mm
- HOOD TYPE: Round shape, bayonet type
- DIMENSIONS (DIAMETER X LENGTH): 68.6 x 59.5 mm (2 3/4 x 2 3/8 in)
- WEIGHT: 186 g (6.6 oz)
- Hood (ALC-SH146)
- Lens front cap (ALC-F49S)
- Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)