Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
68years-lenses-sony Bright, wide, full-frame ZEISS Distagon
In addition to being a great choice for snapshots and landscapes, this bright F1.4 35 mm full-frame ZEISS Distagon lens facilitates handheld shooting indoors in low light, as well as night scenes. Shallow depth of field at larger apertures and a 9-blade circular aperture design make it easy to create smooth background bokeh for portraits or bridal snapshots. There’s a whole spectrum of imagery that only a large F1.4 aperture can create. A minimum focusing distance of 30 cm makes it useful for shooting images of flowers and similar subjects as well.
- Lens configuration (group / element): 8 / 12
- 35mm-equivalent focal length (APS-C) (mm): 52.5
- Angle of view (APS-C): 44°
- Angle of view (35mm full frame): 63°
- No. of aperture blade: 9 (circular aperture)
- Min. aperture (F): 16
- Max. magnification ratio (x): 0.18
- Min. focus (m): 0.3
- Filter dia. (mm): 72
- Hood shape / mount: petal / bayonet
- Dimensions: Dia. x L (mm): 78.5 x 112.0
- Dimensions: Dia. x L (in.): 3-1/8 x 4-1/2
- Weight: (approx.) (g): 630
- Weight: (approx.) (oz.): 22.3
- Hood (ALC-SH137)