Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-sony Significantly smaller and lighter than comparable lenses, the Sony SEL18200LE high magnification zoom lens is perfect for a wide range of shooting situations. With a compact size achieved in part by downsizing the autofocus motor and optical image stabilization unit, this lens offers a powerful mix of versatility and image quality perfect for shooting scenarios where a light, compact camera and lens combination is optimal. The broad focal length coverage of the lens—from 18mm wide angle to 200mm telephoto (27mm to 300mm in 35mm equivalence)—makes it an ideal high-magnification "travel" lens for a wide range of shots. Capture expansive landscapes, charming portraits with pleasantly blurred backgrounds, even sports and nature shots. Optical SteadyShot (OSS) technology cuts down on blur caused by camera shake and reduces reliance on high ISO settings when shooting in dark environments.
- New compact and lightweight design: Significantly smaller and lighter than the SEL18200 lens, the SEL18200LE is the perfect lens to cover a wide range of shooting situations. Achieved in part by downsizing the autofocus motor and optical image stabilization unit, this compact lens versatility and image quality will appeal to all users who desire a light, compact camera and lens combination.
- High imaging performance: Equipped with two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and four aspherical elements, the SAL-18200LE lens employs the same popular, circular aperture found in many a lenses, enabling photos with beautifully round defocus areas.
- 11x high-magnification zoom: The broad focal length coverage of the lens — from 18 mm to 200 mm (27 mm to 300 mm in 35 mm equivalent) makes it an ideal high-magnification “travel” lens for a wide range of photography. Users can easily capture expansive landscapes, snapshots of expressive faces at a “human-vision” angle of view, charming portraits with softly blurred backgrounds and more. In addition, the telephoto capability of the lens makes it ideal for sports and nature photography.
- Optical SteadyShot: Equipped with Optical SteadyShot (OSS), the lens compensates for blur caused by camera shake. In addition to reducing blur for normal handheld photography, Optical SteadyShot also reduces reliance on high ISO settings when shooting in dark environments, greatly enhancing the effectiveness of Hand-held Twilight and Anti Motion Blur modes.
- Lens Type : High Magnification Zoom
- Aperture (Max.) : f/3.5 - 6.3
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22 - 40
- Lens Groups-Elements : 13 groups, 17 elements
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1' 6" (50cm)
- Aspheric Elements : 4 aspheric, 2 ED
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : APS: 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent: 18-200mm)
- Lens Weight : 16.3 oz (460g)
- Magnification : x 0.27
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 2 11/16 x 3 13/16” (68 x 96.7mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 16.3 oz (460g)
- Front and rear lens cap
- ALC-SH124 lens hood