Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
68years-lenses-sony The SEL-1018 super wide-angle zoom lens is perfect for taking photos of sweeping landscapes and producing striking images with emphasized perspective. If you're seeking a wider minimum focal length than offered by standard wide-angle zoom lenses, the SEL-1018 is the ideal choice for you. Featuring a minimum focal length of only 10mm (15mm in 35mm camera equivalency), the SEL-1018 wide-angle zoom lens delivers highly-detailed, super wide-angle photos. With a constant maximum aperture of f/4 through the entire focal length range, you'll be able to use the widest aperture at every focal length. Even in low light, you can take advantage of the bright aperture to utilize fast shutter speeds without needing to increase ISO sensitivity.
- 10-18 mm super wide-angle zoom lens: The SEL-1018 offers a constant maximum aperture of F4 through the entire focal length range, enabling use of the widest aperture at every focal length. Even in low-light environments, such as outdoors at sunset, users will be able to take advantage of the bright aperture and use fast shutter speeds without unnecessarily raising ISO sensitivity.
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization: The built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system provides a 4-stop (approx.) shutter speed advantage, making it significantly easier to achieve crisp, blur-free images and video.
- Minimum focal length of 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm eq.): Thanks to a minimum focal length of only 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm-camera equivalency), the SEL-1018 delivers finely detailed, super wide-angle photos, ideal for shooting majestic landscapes that can only be captured with super wide-angle lenses, as well as for producing striking photos with emphasized perspective.
- Internal Focusing System: Lens elements at the rear of the optical system move, allowing rapid auto-focus response.
- Superb image capturing capability: Three Aspherical lens elements correct for spherical aberration and distortion, making it possible to shoot high-contrast, high-quality images with markedly less bleeding even at the maximum aperture. In addition, the optical system employs Super Extra-low Dispersion glass, realizing highly detailed images with reduced color aberration even at the 10 mm focal length.
- Circular Aperture: In low-light shots or nightscapes, out-of-focus light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Lens Type : E-mount 10-18mm F4
- Lens Mount Type : Sony E-mount
- Aperture : f/4
- Aperture (Max.) : f/4
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Filter Diameter : 62 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 9.84" (0.25m)
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Angle of View : 109°-76° (APS-C)
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Dimensions (Max. Diameter x Length) : 2-7/8 x 2-1/2" (70.0 x 63.5 mm)
- Exterior Finish : Black
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : 15-27 mm
- Lens Construction : 8-10
- Lens Weight : 8oz (225g)
- Maximum Magnification : x 0.1
- Steady Shot Mode:Active : Lens-based Image Stabilization (OSS)
- Front and rear lens cap
- ALC-SH123 petal shaped, bayonet type lens hood