Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
68years-lenses-sony The SEL30M35 has been designed to offer versatile, high-performance macro capabilities in a lens that is compact, lightweight and easy to use. It is a true 1:1 macro lens with a 2.4 centimeter minimum working distance that allows tiny subjects and details to be rendered with excellent resolution and contrast.
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio: The SEL30M35 has a 1:1 magnification ratio so that subjects can be captured at full size on the cameraís image sensor. This makes it easy to shoot quality macro close-ups of flowers, insects, and small objects.
- Aspherical/ED glass elements: The SEL30M35 offers excellent image quality throughout the entire image area, with high contrast and minimal chromatic aberration from infinity to 1:1 magnification at all aperture settings. ED glass is used for the G4 element, minimizing chromatic aberration and color bleeding as well as multi-coating throughout for exceptionally clean, clear rendering
- Made for movies: The SEL30M35 performs equally as well when shooting video. Thanks to an internal stepping motor and rear-focusing design It has optimized video performance for smooth, quiet operation essential for high-quality movie capture. Additionally, the filter mount does not rotate during focusing for hassle-free polarized filter use.
- Smooth Manual Focusing: An easy-grip focus ring on the lens barrel gives you a solid "hands-on" feel in manual focusing. Additionally, Direct Manual Focus (DMF) allows you to focus manually after AF lock-on without the need for any switching. This can be extremely useful in situations where AF canít lock onto the subject accurately, or when AF locks onto a point that does not match your intention. Electronic manual focus technology was originally developed for professional Sony camcorders to ensure smooth, precise focus control.
- Aperture (Max.) : f/3.5
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Filter Diameter : 49mm
- Lens Groups-Elements : 6 groups, 7 elements (3 aspheric surfaces)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 3.84" (9.5cm)
- Aspheric Elements : 3 aspheric surface
- AF for Movie Capture : Yes
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Dimensions (Max. Diameter x Length) : 2-1/2 x 2-1/4" (62x55.5mm)
- Direct Manual Focus : Yes
- Exterior Finish : Metal
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : 45mm
- Internal Motor : Yes (Stepping motor)
- Lens Weight : 4 7/8 oz (138g)
- Low Noise During Movie Capture : Excellent
- Maximum Magnification : 1.0x (APS-C)
- Mount Material : Metal
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 2 1/2 x 2 1/4" (62 x 55.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 4 7/8oz (138g)
- Lens Hood (ALC-SH113)
- Lens cap
- Lens rear cap