Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
february-lenses-sony This remarkably compact and lightweight lens packs first-class optical performance and a versatile zoom range for your APS-C format camera. At the wide end you have a 16mm focal length that is ideal for interiors or sweeping landscapes. Zoom out to the 50mm end for mid-range telephoto reach that can bring details and distant subjects closer. What's more, you have a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range.
- DT Lens Design: A more compact llens designed specifically for use with APS-C size sensors.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass: To reduce chromatic aberration at telephoto extension, correcting certain wavelengths of light for sharp, clear images with well defined colors.
- Aspherical Lens Elements: To correct visual aberrations at wide-angle setting, enabling a lightweight lens to capture more visually accurate wide-angle shots.
- Wide f/2.8 aperture: The SAL1650 features a large f/2.8 aperture for fast response and superb depth-of-field.
- Circular Aperture: Because aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Lens Type : Standard Zoom
- Lens Mount Type : Sony A-mount
- Aperture (Max.) : f/2.8
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Filter Diameter : 72mm
- Lens Groups-Elements : 13 groups, 16 elements
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1' (30cm)
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Angle of View : 83o- 32o
- Aperture Blade : 7 blades (Circular aperture)
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : APS: 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent: 16-50mm)
- Lens Weight : 20.4 oz (577g)
- Maximum Magnification : 0.2x
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 3-1/4 x 3-1/2” (81 x 88mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 20.4 oz (577g)
- Front and rear lens cap
- SH117 lens hood