Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
If you primarily photograph athletes and wild animals, you will find the performance of this lens ideal, thanks to impressive specifications such as a bright f/4 aperture and the ultra-telephoto 500mm focal length. This lens, with 11 elements in 10 groups, was specially developed to deliver beautiful background and foreground defocusing. Its smooth circular aperture, formed by 9 aperture blades, contributes to rounder, more beautiful bokeh. A Nano AR Coating and velvet lining also minimize flare, eliminate opacity and tighten blacks. Furthermore, three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements compensate for color aberration to realize sharper image quality.
- SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor)
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass
- Versatile Focus Hold
- Nano AR Coating
- 2 DMF (Direct Manual Focus) Modes
- Lightweight Design
- High Performance AF
- Internal Focusing System
- Dust and moisture resistance
- Lens Type : Super Telephoto
- Aperture (Max.) : f/4.0
- Aperture (Min.) : f/32
- Filter Diameter : 42mm (internal)
- Lens Groups-Elements : 10 groups, 11 elements
- Minimum Focus Distance : 13' 2” (4.0m)
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Distance Scale : Yes
- Non-rotating Focusing Ring : Yes
- SSM Focusing : Built-in
- Tele-converter Compatibility - 1.4x : Yes
- Tele-converter Compatibility - 2.0x : Yes
- Aperture Blade : 9 blades
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : APS: 750mm (35mm Equivalent: 500mm)
- Focus-hold Button : Yes
- Lens Weight : 7 lbs 10 oz (3460g)
- Magnification : x 0.135
- Front and rear lens cap
- Lens carrying case