Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
february-lenses-sony The Sonnar« T* 135mm F1.8 ZA (SAL135F18Z) is an exceptionally bright telephoto lens, and its 135mm focal length brings your subject in close without compressing the perspective the way more powerful telephoto lenses do. It's a superb lens for portraits,indoor sports, and landscapes, with an F1.8 maximum aperture that makes it extremely effective in low-light conditions, and defocusing characteristics that fully live up to the high standard set by its cousin, the Planar« T* 85mm F1.4 ZA.
Composed of 11 elements in 8 groups, including two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to correct chromatic aberration, the Sonnar« T* 135mm F1.8 ZA is also excellent for close-up work, offering a maximum magnification ratio of 0.25x at a minimum shooting distance of 72cm/28.3". An internal focusing mechanism assures rapid autofocusing for quick-action shooting. Easy and comfortable to operate, the lens also features a wide focus ring with auto clutch, and a focus hold button for positive focus lock during AF operation. With the light-gathering power of its F1.8 aperture and support for the Super SteadyShot« image stabilization built into aseries camera bodies,the Sonnar« T*135mm F1.8 ZA lets you enjoy available-light shooting to the fullest.
- Image circle format: 35mm (18║ angle of view)
- Focal length equivalent when mounted on an APS-C format DSLR: approx. 202.5mm (12║ angle of view)
- Lens configuration: 11 elements in 8 groups
- Aperture blades: 9 (circular aperture)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focus distance: 0.72m / 28-3/8"
- Max. magnification ratio: 0.25x
- Filter size: 77mm
- Lens hood: bayonet-mount round
- Dimensions (max. diameter x length): 88 x 114.5mm / 3-7/16 x 4-1/2"
- Weight: approx. 995g / 2 lb 3.1 oz
- ADI flash metering support (distance encoder)
- Lens hood
- Carrying case