Open box item. Low Quantities
Please contact us to verify availability.
The Planar« T* 85mm F1.4 ZA (SAL85F14Z) is a collaborative creation by Sony and Carl Zeiss« that brings a new standard of excellence to the medium telephoto category. Planar« optics are famous for the delicacy of the images they deliver, and the 85mm focal length is considered by many to be ideal for portrait photography,allowing a relaxed and appropriate shooting distance between photographer and subject. Designed to achieve the highest standard of digital SLR imaging performance, the Planar« T* 85mm F1.4 ZA offers excellent contrast, outstanding image fidelity, and exquisitely smooth background defocusing.
Portraits aren't the only thing at which the Planar« T* 85mm F1.4 ZA excels, though, because its edge-toedge sharpness and clarity also make it an excellent choice for landscape photography. The lens is exceptionally easy and comfortable to work with, featuring a wide focus ring with an auto clutch mechanism,and a focus hold button to enable focus lock during AF shooting.
- Image circle format: 35mm (29║ angle of view)
- Focal length equivalent when mounted on an APS-C format DSLR: approx.127.5mm (19║ angle of view)
- Lens configuration: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture blades: 9 (circular aperture)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focus distance: 0.85m / 33-1/2"
- Max. magnification ratio: 0.13x
- Filter size: 72mm
- Lens hood: bayonet-mount round
- Dimensions (max. diameter x length): 81 x 75mm / 3-3/16 x 2-15/16"
- Weight: approx. 640g / 1 lb 6.6 oz
- ADI flash metering support (distance encoder)