The second generation of speed, the Sony Alpha a9 II takes the impressive feature-set of its predecessor and adds enhanced connectivity, a refined body design, and even quicker performance. Utilizing the proven 24.2MP full-frame Exmor RS BSI stacked CMOS sensor and an updated BIONZ X processor, the a9 II sports especially quick and responsive capabilities. Up to 20 fps shooting is possible with a silent electronic shutter or up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter is supported, along with a wide sensitivity range that reaches up to an expanded ISO 204800.
- Lens Mount: Sony E
- Camera Format: Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)
- Pixels: Actual: 28.3 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 35.6 x 23.8 mm
- Image File Format: JPEG, RAW
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.