The α6600 packs in the features, to deliver what you need for just about any situation you encounter – fast AF, steady image stabilization and stunning image quality, a high-capacity battery and serious 4K HDR (HLG)1 movie shooting.
Densely distributed focus points cover around 84% of the image area, and the Fast Hybrid AF system combines the best of phase-detection AF and contrast-detection AF to achieve a world-leading 0.02-s2 acquisition speed. When subjects are in motion, AF points densely positioned around the subject are activated for accurate tracking.
Shoot at up to 11fps3 with minimal display lag, and 8fps3 with live view, in bursts of up to 1164 shots in JPEG (Standard) at one time. With your settings clearly previewed in the electronic viewfinder, and the virtually real-time display, it will elevate your action shooting to a whole new level.
- Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
- Sensor Type APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor® CMOS sensor
- Number Of Pixels (Effective): Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- ISO Sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index) AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Still images: ISO 100–32000 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.),
- Battery Life (Still Images): Approx. 720 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 810 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)19
- Viewfinder Type: 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Monitor Type: 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT