Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Meet the α6500—the APS-C interchangeable lens compact camera that puts the power to shoot professional-looking stills and movies solidly in your hands. An enhanced buffer for continuous shooting of up to 307 shots, in-camera 5-axis optical image stabilization, touchscreen control, super-speed AF and High-density Tracking AF Technology extend the range of your shooting capabilities.
- Fastest (0.05s) AF with 425 phase-detection AF points
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization
- 24.2-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor for outstanding light sensitivity
- BIONZ X image processing engine for superior detail reproduction
- 4K movie recording with full pixel readout/no pixel binning
- LENS COMPATIBILITY: Sony E-mount lenses
- ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX): Still images: ISO 100–25600 (ISO numbers up to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100–6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES): Approx. 310 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 350 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)20
- VIEWFINDER TYPE: 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour), XGA OLED