Available for Pre-Order
Item will ship when stock arrives.
Capture special moments and portraits to remember and share. Thanks to stunning image quality and speed based on technology developed for our full-frame models, you can leave the hard work to the camera. The α6100 ensures you'll never miss an instant.
Keeping active subjects in constant, steady focus is absolutely vital to capturing every important moment, whether you're covering a sporting event or documenting everyday life. Sony's sophisticated AI-based1 subject-tracking algorithms won't let you down, processing massive volumes of spatial data at high speed and in real time.
The camera's wide AF coverage is based on dense arrays of 425 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection points, for greatly increased detection accuracy. Fast performance from the latest-generation processing engine helps achieve a remarkable 0.02-second3 AF acquisition speed, while advanced algorithms work to predict your subject's future location.
- Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
- Sensor Type: APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor® CMOS sensor
- Number Of Pixels (Effective): Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- ISO Sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index); Still images: ISO 100–32000 (ISO numbers up to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100–6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Battery Life (Still Images): Approx. 380 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 420 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)11
- Viewfinder Type: 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Monitor Type: 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- 16-50mm lens