Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
This fast, wide-angle lens is available with or without a central shutter and operates practically without distortion. It is therefore ideal for use indoors or for architectural photos. The SUMMARIT-S 1:2.5/35 mm ASPH. (CS) uses two aspherical lens surfaces and special glass with anomalous partial dispersion or high refraction as well as rear-group focusing for the highest performance over the entire focusing range.
- Lenses/groups: 11/9 (2 aspherical surfaces)
- Optical design: Rear-group focusing
- Image angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): approx. 75°, 65°, 46°, approx. corresponds to 28mm in 35mm format
- Aperture range: 2.5 to 22
- Shortest distance: 0.55 m
- Largest image scale: 1:11
- Filter thread size: 82 mm
- Dimensions (diameter/length): 88 mm/122 mm
- Weight: 930g