Please contact us to verify availability.
The FUJINON GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR is a standard zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The lens delivers superior image quality thanks to the lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens). The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses, to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and the lens is weather and dust resistant, plus it can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors.
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 11 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion element and 1 super extra-low dispersion element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=32-64mm (25-51mm)
- Angle of view: 81°-46.3°
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F32
- Aperture control: 9 blades (rounded diaphragm opening), 1/3EV step size (19 steps)
- Focus range: 50cm - ?(Wide), 60cm - ?(Telephoto)
- Max. magnification: 0.12x
- External dimensions (approx. diameter x length, distance from camera lens mount flange): ø92.6mm×116mm(Wide)/145.5mm(Telephoto)
- Weight (approx., excluding caps and hoods): 875g
- Filter size: ø77mm