Please contact us to verify availability.
GF lenses achieve ultra-high resolution and are capable of supporting further enhancement in future. Utilizing the knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock performance potential of the GFX 50S.
The "FUJINON GF110mmF2 R LM WR" is a medium telephoto lens for portraits. With a focal length equivalent to 87mm in the 35mm format, it achieves a brightness of F2.0 when used wide open to deliver beautiful bokeh. The high resolving power of the area in focus and the rich bokeh unique to medium format fast lenses depicts portraits with a realistic three-dimensional feel. It features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and is capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as a professional work tool.
- High Image quality
- Beautiful bokeh
- Fast and quiet AF
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C
- Type: GF110mmF2 R LM WR
- Lens configuration: 14 elements 9 groups (includes 4 ED elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=110mm (87mm)
- Angle of view: 27.9°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control – Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening), Step size: 1/3EV(22 steps)
- Focus range: 0.9m - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.16x
- External Diameter x Length (approx.): ø94.3mm×125.5mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- Weight (approx.): 1,010g (excluding caps and hoods)
- Filter size: ø77mm
- Lens cap FLCP-77
- Lens rear cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch