Please contact us to verify availability.
FUJINON GF45mmF2.8 R WR Lens is a highly versatile wide angle lens with a focal length equivalent to 36mm (on a 35mm format) and maximum F2.8 aperture. Thanks to its compact and lightweight design (weighing only 490g), this lens is ideal for street and documentary photography.
Like the other "GF Lenses", the "GF45mmF2.8 R WR" is equipped with resolving power to support further enhancement in the future. Thanks to the Nano GI coating, this lens offers clear depiction performance with reduced ghosting and flare. Weather and dust resistant, the lens can be used in temperatures as low as -10°C. The "GF45mmF2.8 R WR" lens combines high performance with high reliability, making it an ideal photography tool for professional photographers. Because it’s compact, lightweight and portable, it’s also an optimal lens for snapshots and documentary photography, enabling photographers to shoot natural photos without intimidating their shooting subjects.
- Compact and Lightweight design weighing only 490g
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C
- Lens configuration: 11 elements 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical, 2ED elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=45mm (36mm)
- Angle of view: 62.6°
- Max. aperture: F2.8
- Min. aperture: F32
- Aperture control – Number of blades: 9(rounded diaphragm opening), step size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus range: 45cm - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.14x
- External Diameter x Length (approx., distance from camera lens mount flange): ø84mm x 88mm
- Weight (approx., excluding caps and hoods): 490g
- Filter size: ø62mm
- Lens cap FLCP-62II
- Lens rear cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch