Please contact us to verify availability.
GF lenses achieve ultra-high resolution and are capable of supporting further enhancement in the future. Utilizing the knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock performance potential of the GFX 50S.
The "FUJINON GF23mmF4 R LM WR" has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved. It features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and is capable of operating in environments as cold as -10░C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as a professional work tool.
- Low distortion with high resolving power
- Nano GI coating
- Fast and quiet AF
- Dust and weather resistant, capable of operating in environments as cold as -10░C
- High operability
- Type: GF23mmF4 R LM WR
- Lens configuration: 15 elements 12 groups (includes 2 aspherical ,1 Super ED , 3ED elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=23mm (18mm)
- Angle of view: 99.9░
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F32
- Aperture control ľáNumber of blades: 9(rounded diaphragm opening), Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 38cm - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.09x
- External Diameter x Length (approx.): °89.8mm x 103.0mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- Weight (approx.): 845g (excluding caps and hoods)
- Filter size: °82mm
- Lens cap FLCP-82
- Lens rear cap RLCP-002
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch