Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-fuji The XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II telephoto zoom is constructed of 13 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 1 aspherical lens element and 1 ED lens element. The lens demonstrates advanced optical performance across its focal range, producing clear images even when your subject is a long distance away. Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocus. The optical image stabilization function (approximately 3.5-stops) reduces camera shake in still images and videos that are captured hand-held.
- Type: XC50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II
- Lens configuration: 13 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=50-230mm (76-350mm)
- Angle of view: 31.7°-7.1°
- Max. aperture: F4.5-6.7
- Min. aperture: F22
- Number of Aperture blades: 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (15 steps)
- Normal focus range: 1.1m - ?
- Macro focus range: 1.1m - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.2x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions diameter x length* (approx.): ø69.5mm x 111mm(Wide) / 177mm(Telephoto), *distance from camera lens mount flange
- Filter size: ø58mm