This item is no longer available.
68years-lenses-fuji The X Mount 55-200mm XF telephoto zoom lens is built with an optical design that offers a large maximum aperture and a linear motor that delivers high-speed Auto Focus performance. The impressive image stabilization function allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower than otherwise possible, preventing camera shake even when shooting hand-held in low-light situations, or when shooting at a stopped down aperture.
This high quality XF lens can be trusted even in the toughest shooting conditions. It is constructed using high-performance glass lens elements throughout. This telephoto lens contains two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of a fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration which typically occurs in long focal lengths.
The FUJINON XF55-200mm lens gives you a fast F3.5-4.8 aperture that produces sharp images across its entire zoom range, from edge-to-edge. The XF55-200mm lens includes two linear motors for high-speed AF as quick as 0.28 seconds that allows you to capture every moment. With its high quality metal construction, the lightweight XF55-200mm lens, with its large maximum aperture, delivers outstanding mobility and performance.
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=55 - 200mm (84-305mm)
- Angle of view: 29.0° - 8.1°
- Max. aperture: F3.5 - F4.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: 7 blades (rounded diaphragm opening), 1/3EV Stop size (17 stops)
- Focus range: Normal 1.1m - ? (whole zoom position), Macro 1.1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Max. magnification: 0.18x (Telephoto) External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.) * distance from camera lens mount flange: ø75.0mm x 18mm(Wide)/177mm(Telephoto)
- Weight* (approx.) *excluding caps and hoods: 580g
- Filter size: ø62mm