68years-lenses-fuji The XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 lens features advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization technology and a dust-proof struc- ture with weather resistant sealing applied to more than 20 different areas of the lens. This lens covers a wide range of shooting situations including wide-angle and telephoto – from 27mm to 206mm* focal lengths. Its high- performance glass includes 4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses with multi-layer HT-EBC that effectively reduces lens flare and ghosting, The XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 lens boasts rapid autofocus speeds (max. 0.10 seconds)** and silent operation thanks to the low noise linear motor technology. When combined with the X-T1, the camera and lens weigh a mere 930g so it’s ideal for travel and offers improved flexibility and increased photo opportunities.
*35mm format equivalent
** Complies with CIPA guidelines, internal measurement, during high performance mode, according to Fujifilm as of June 2014
- Lens configuration: 16 elements in 12 groups (4 aspherical elements and 2 ED lenses)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=18-135mm (27-202.5mm)
- Angle of view: 76.5° - 12°
- Max. aperture: Wide - F3.5 Tele - F5.6
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening) 1/3EV (17 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 0.6m - ? Macro 0.45m - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.27x
- External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.) *distance from camera lens mount flange / Dimension extern: Ø 75.7mm x97.8mm (Wide) / 158mm (Tele)
- Weight: 490g
- Filter size: Ø 67mm