Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
The "FUJINON XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ" covers the frequently used focal length from 23mm to 69mm in the 35mm format equivalent, and is the smallest and most lightweight interchangeable zoom lens compatible with the "X series". Combine this lens with a Fujifilm compact, lightweight mirrorless digital camera and you can enjoy excellent portability and comfortable shooting.
- Lens configuration: 10 elements 9 groups (includes 3 aspherical, 2ED elements)
- Focal length: f=15-45mm (23 - 69mm)
- Angle of view: 86.9° - 35.0°
- Max. aperture: F3.5 - 5.6
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of blades 7（rounded diaphragm opening）
- Step size 1/3EV: (17 steps)
- Focus range: 13cm - ∞ (Wide), 35cm - ∞ (Telephoto)
- Max. magnification: 0.24x (Wide)
- External dimensions (approx.) (diameter x length, distance from camera lens mount flange): Φ62.6mm x 44.2mm (Collapsed position), Φ62.6mm x 65.2mm (Wide), Φ62.6mm x 62.1mm (Telephoto)
- Weight (approx., excluding caps): 135g
- Filter size: ø52mm
- Lens cap FLCP-52II
- Lens rear cap