Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-fuji The FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens, with a focal length equivalent to 137mm* and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraits and other applications.
- Lens configuration: 11 elements 8 groups (includes 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=90mm (137mm)
- Angle of view: 17.9°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 0.6m - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.2x (0.3x 35mm format equivalent)
- Diameter x Length (approx.): distance from camera lens mount flange ø75.0mm x 105mm
- Weight (approx., excluding caps and hoods): 540g
- Filter size: ø62mm